A. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
B. Then pick one of your favorite quote/s from each movie.
C. Post the quotes in your journal.
D. Have those on your friends list to guess what the movie is.
E. Either strike out the quote once it has been correctly identified, or place the guesser's user name directly after the quote.
1. As you wish Princess Bride ranger_hotsauce
2. You know how you said before, how your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?
3. As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team... I don't know what he's talking about. Shaun of the Dead
4. Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They would've tossed him girls like Nancy back then. Sin City
5. The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. Moulin Rogue fairegirl69
6. Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly . . . stupid. Pirates of the Caribean
7. I guess we should feel some sort of guilt, but she broke the cardinal rule; don't fuck with people who handle your food. Waiting
8. That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence. Pupl Fiction fairegirl69
9. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... Office Space ranger_hotsauce
10. Attention Rex Manning fans, to your left you will notice a shoplifter being chased by night manager, Lucas. This young man will be caught, deep fried in a vat of hot oil and served to our first hundred customers. Just another tasty treat from the gang at........
11. Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? Donnie Darko ranger_hotsauce
12. Oh, I don't have all my equipment! Ok, first, you have to confess all of your sins out loud.
13. I promised the professor that we take this guy alive. After you blow him all to hell, put one in his leg so we can tell the professor we tried.
14. I think we just picked up Dracula.
15. And if these pictures have anything important to say to future generations, it's this: I was here. I existed. I was young, I was happy, and someone cared enough about me in this world to take my picture.
16. To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in life except the impulse to simply soldier on. A Knights Tale fairegirl69
17. Now the two key words for tonight - "caution" and "flammable".
18. It's very hard to get lost in America these days, and even harder to stay lost.
19. Butterscotch? Buttergin? You running something on the side here?
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory fairegirl69
20. Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?
This one's for Brandi "When you fall asleep tonight, I'm gonna fart in your face." Donnie Darko